We would like to welcome everyone to what will be the best school year yet. Every parent is already part of the Parent Advisory Committee and we would love to meet all of you at our meetings to discuss any concern or questions you may have.
The purpose of the Parent Advisory Council is to promote and support education and to continue to contribute to a sense of school community and the well being of the children. The Council encourages parents to participate in meaningful educational activities and decision making.
- To maintain direct communication between the school and an interested parental body.
- To inform the parental community of school organization, affairs, educational, changes, needs, and concerns, via public meetings, newsletters, discussion groups, etc.
- To allow for advice and discussion between parents and school administration and staff; School Board and the Provincial Ministry, according to the B.C. Schools Act.
- To assist each child in meeting his/her physical, mental, social, and emotional needs; to foster high ideals of citizenship, and to promote goodwill and peace through co-operation within the school community.
- To raise money for Pebble Hill Traditional to give students access to resources and experiences that may not otherwise be available.
The 2020-2021 PAC executive members are as follows:
|Co-Chairs||Megan McLean & Julie Mitobe|
|DPAC Rep||Rebecca Lee|
|Pebble Hill Traditional PAC|
If you would like to get involved in any of the above committees please email us at email@example.com. We are always grateful to have a helping hand.
Volunteering is not limited to being on the PAC Executive. Other opportunities to volunteer in the school are available such as:
- Fruit & Vegetable Coordinator – ON HOLD FOR THIS YEAR
- Hot lunch days – organising food for distribution – ON HOLD FOR THIS YEAR
- Spirit activities
- Fundraising events
Parents are also invited to volunteer in the following ways:
- Coaching sports (Volleyball, Basketball and Track) – ON HOLD FOR THIS YEAR
- Field Trip help – teachers will ask for help throughout the year. – ON HOLD FOR THIS YEAR
- Volunteering in the classroom – check with your child’s teacher – ON HOLD FOR THIS YEAR