Welcome to Pebble Hill Traditional Elementary!
Every parent of our students is a member of our Parent Advisory Council (PAC) and is welcome to attend meetings, put forth ideas, and vote on decisions being made at the parent level. To learn more about the PAC, please click on the PAC tabs under this heading.
Stay up to date with PAC Events and Spirit Days by following the PAC on social media:
Facebook: Pebble Hill Traditional PAC
The purpose of the Parent Advisory Council is to promote and support education and to continue to contribute to a sense of school community and the well being of the children. The Council encourages parents to participate in meaningful educational activities and decision making.
- To maintain direct communication between the school and an interested parental body.
- To inform the parental community of school organization, affairs, educational, changes, needs, and concerns, via public meetings, newsletters, discussion groups, etc.
- To allow for advice and discussion between parents and school administration and staff; School Board and the Provincial Ministry, according to the B.C. Schools Act.
- To assist each child in meeting his/her physical, mental, social, and emotional needs; to foster high ideals of citizenship, and to promote goodwill and peace through co-operation within the school community.
- To raise money for Pebble Hill Traditional to give students access to resources and experiences that may not otherwise be available.
The 2021 – 2022 PAC executive members are as follows:
|DPAC Rep||Michelle Fuchs|
If you would like to get involved please email us at email@example.com. We are always grateful to have a helping hand.
Volunteering is not limited to being on the PAC Executive. Other opportunities to volunteer in the school are available such as:
- Fruit & Vegetable Coordinator – ON HOLD FOR THIS YEAR
- Hot lunch days – organising food for distribution – EXTRA VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES ON HOLD FOR THIS YEAR
- Fundraising events
Parents are also invited to volunteer in the following ways:
- Coaching sports (Volleyball, Basketball and Track) – LIMITED FOR THIS YEAR
- Field Trip help – teachers will ask for help throughout the year – LIMITED FOR THIS YEAR
- Volunteering in the classroom – Please check with your child’s teacher – LIMITED FOR THIS YEAR